Space ProjectCreate and perform (and/or direct) a new media performance art piece that deals with the conceptual topic of space in some way.
Develop and distribute (by means most appropriate to the project) an artist's statement explaining the purpose and concept of the project, how the project relates to space, and any necessary audience instructions.
1. must incorporate a live body (or bodies)
2. must incorporate a new media element (or elements)
3. concept must have something to do with space
4. must be "technically" interactive
5. must use max/msp/jitter (or vdmx, processing, ableton, etc.)
6. must use either microphone input, and/or video input, and/or some other physical input device (sensor, keyboard, midi controller, phone, wii controller, musical instrument, etc.)
1. meets above requirements
2. medium exploitation (fully takes advantage of the medium, concept is intrinsically associated with medium)
3. conceptual originality (profundity and/or humor, uniqueness, cultural relevance)
4. execution (sensory aesthetics, concept-enhancement)